Shape your future and get into a career you love with a funded apprenticeship programme!
Apprenticeships and HB Training Programmes, led by the Welsh Government, are supported by the European Social Fund.
Shape your future and develop your potential with the highly experienced team at HB Training
We have a team of award winning, published training professionals with a proven track record in within the Hair, Beauty and Business sector. So earn while you learn with a team who have over 40 years experience in education.
Benefits for employers…
- Apprenticeships are fully funded; there is no financial cost to you or your business when you are taking on an apprentice.
- Recruiting an apprentice gives you an opportunity to breathe fresh life into your business
- Training is ‘on the job’; Apprentices learn their skills and gain knowledge from working with their colleagues
- Having an apprentice helps aid the development of existing staff via mentoring opportunities which are relevant for both new and current employees
- Apprenticeships provide staff training specific to your industry, relevant to your business and can improve productivity
- Apprentices fill current skills gaps and ensure you have the expertise and motivated workforce for the future
- Your apprentice will be allocated a personal training consultant who will update you on their performance regularly and you will be involved in their progress reviews
What your apprenticeship will cover…
- Work skills (apprentices complete a set of units to show their competency in the workplace)
- Technical Skills (apprentices complete tasks to develop their knowledge and understanding)
- Essential skills for Wales (apprentices develop a broad range of skills relevant to the work place such as communication, numeracy, IT, problem solving and teamwork)
What We Offer
Apprenticeships are available in a variety of NVQ routes and levels and although you can only be funded for one apprenticeship at any one time, you can progress onto the next level upon completion.
Hairdressing Level 2 & 3
Beauty Therapy Level 2 & 3
Barbering Level 2 & 3
Nail Services Level 2 & 3
Engagement & Traineeship
Traineeship & Engagement are available for young people looking to gain employment or work experience but need support in gaining an apprenticeship. Traineeship gives you valuable work experience to decide whether the industry is the right choice for you before moving onto an apprenticeship. Traineeship is fully funded and the learner will receive £30-£50 per week.