City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Barbering
Duration: Up to 78 weeks
Dates: Start date available throughout the year.
You should have industry experience and have completed a level 2 barbering/hairdressing qualification.
Qualification will include
- NVQ in Barbering at Level 3
- ESQ in Communication, Application of Number and Digital Literacy (Wales only).
Overview of qualification
The course will expand your knowledge and skills to cut men’s hair into a variety of fashion looks
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Promote additional services or products to clients
- Provide hairdressing consultation services
- Design and create a range of facial hair shapes
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of barbering techniques
Only a few shown here full details can be discussed with your training consultant.
- Provide shaving services
- Design and create patterns in hair
- Support client service improvements
- Colour hair using a variety of techniques
- Provide colour correction services