City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy General (Electrical Route)
Duration: 1 year
Price: £4200 – Deposit of £700 – 10 month payment plan of £350 per month
This qualification is for qualified level 2 Beauty Therapists. You should have industry experience and have completed an NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy.
Qualification will include
- NVQ in Beauty Therapy General Level 3
- ESQ in Communication, Application of Number and Digital Literacy (Wales only).
Overview of qualification
Level 3 is ideal if you’ve worked in a salon, spa or similar job for some time, or have gained your Level 2 Beauty Therapy qualification. You may be a senior member of staff. You want to demonstrate specialist skills, focusing on salon or spa services.
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
- Provide body electrical treatments
- Provide facial electrical treatments
- Provide body massage treatments
- Provide electrical epilation treatments
- Contribute to the financial effectiveness of a business
- Provide single eyelash extension treatments
- Provide UV Tanning services
- Provide indian head massage
- Carry out massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils
- Provide self tanning services
- Provide female intimate waxing services
- Provide stone therapy treatments