Highfield Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Customer Service
Duration: 1 year
Price: £3400 – Deposit of £500 – 10 month payment plan of £290 per month
You should have industry experience and ideally completed NVQ Level 2 in Customer Service although not essential.
Qualification will include
- NVQ in Customer Service at Level 3
- ESQ in Communication, Application of Number and Digital Literacy (Wales only).
Overview of Qualification
- Organise and deliver customer service
- Understand the customer service environment
- Understand customers and customer retention
- Principles of business
- Manage personal and professional development
There are a comprehensive list of optional units to choose from based on your industry and job role. Here are just a few examples of what units are available:
- Gather, analyse and interpret customer feedback
- Develop resources to support consistency of customer service delivery
- Manage team performance
- Bespoke software
- Resolve customers’ complaints
- Champion Customer Service
- Build and maintain effective customer relations
- Provide reception services
Course is available to anyone over the age of 16.