Highfield Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Management
Duration: 1 year
Price: £3500 – Deposit of £500 – 10 month payment plan of £300 per month
This qualification is for first time line managers who manage a team of people. You will need to demonstrate decision making and have an understanding of working relationships and group dynamics.
Qualification will include
- ILM Level 3 Diploma in Management
- ESQ in Communication, Application of Number and Digital Literacy (Wales only).
Overview of Qualification
The ILM Level 3 Diploma in Management (Combined Qualification) is ideal for individuals looking to take their first step into line management and for those who already have some management responsibilities. This combined knowledge and competency based qualification will build and develop new skills to enhance your management career.
- Manage personal and professional development
- Manage team performance
- Principles of leadership and management
- Principles of peoeple management
- Principles of business
Only a few are optional units are shown here, full details can be discussed with your training consultant.
- Manage individual’s performance
- Manage individual’s development in the workplace
- Implement change
- Participate in a project
- Encourage learning and development
- Manage a project
- Manage redundancy and redeployment
- Devlop and implement an operational plan
Course is available to anyone over the age of 16.