Introduction to reflexology
Duration: 4 hours
An Introduction to Reflexology is a workshop that is ideal for anyone who has an interest in Reflexology and wants to learn more about this ancient holistic therapy. No previous experience is needed, and you will be able to use the techniques you learn on family and friends.
- Learn how reflexes in the feet represent anatomical areas on the body and how to work on these reflexes for relaxation and wellbeing.
• Learn about the history and theories behind Reflexology and how you can use it on yourself and others.
• You will learn an introductory routine including how to warm up the feet, zone therapy, techniques including the caterpillar walk, rotations and hooking in technique and a massage and energy work to finish.
This taster workshop is also an ideal introduction for anyone who may be interested in studying Reflexology as a qualification or simply as a fun informative workshop for your own interest
Case Studies Required:
No case studies required
Accredited with – FHT
Duration – 4 hours intensive course
Cost – £75
Payment Plan Option:
No payment plan available
No prior qualifications needed
No models are required for this course but students will be required to work on each other.
- Course Introduction
- History of Reflexology
- Reflex points
- Welcome touch
- Certification Ceremony
You will receive:
- Step by Step Manual
- Training Equipment Provided on The Day
- Full Insurable FHT Accredited Certificate
No kit is required as full stock will be provided during the session. Your Training Consultant will help advise you on what items are needed should you choose to source your own kit following the completion of the course.
To develop your skills further in reflexology why not complete one of the following courses:
- Body Massage
- Reflexology level 3
Once you have completed your training you will become part of our HB Training Professional Community and will be granted access to our members exclusive Facebook page. In here you will receive ongoing support from our training experts and can share tips and advice amongst other working professionals. It will help you stay up to date with the latest industry trends and be the first to see any of our new course releases!