City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy – Massage route
Duration: 1 year
Price: £2500 – Deposit of £500 – 9 month payment plan of £222.22
You should have industry experience and have completed NVQ Level 2 or Level 3 in Beauty Therapy General Route.
Qualification will include
- NVQ in Beauty Therapy Massage at Level 3
- ESQ in Communication, Application of Number and Digital Literacy (Wales only).
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities (ERR).
Overview of Qualification
This qualification will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills to work competently as an advanced Beauty Therapist specialising in a variety of massage techniques.
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations.
- Provide body massage treatments.
- Provide Indian head massage.
- Carry out massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils.
- Provide stone therapy treatments.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities.
- Plan and provide airbrush make-up.
- Provide female intimate waxing services.
- Provide male intimate waxing services.
- Provide body electrical treatments.
- Provide single eyelash extension treatments.
- Provide UV tanning services.
- Provide self tanning services.
- Contribute to the financial effectiveness of the business.
- Provide facial electrical treatments.