City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Beauty Therapy – Massage route
Haverfordwest Training Academy
Duration: 1 year
Deposit of £500 followed by:
9 monthly payments of £222.22
We recommend that you have industry experience and have completed NVQ Level 2 in beauty therapy although not essential.
Overview of Qualification
This qualification will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills to work competently as an advanced Beauty Therapist specialising in a variety of massage techniques.
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations.
- Provide body massage treatments.
- Provide Indian head massage.
- Carry out massage using pre-blended aromatherapy oils.
- Provide stone therapy treatments.
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities.
Optional Units (2 units)
- Provide single eyelash extension treatments
- Provide self tanning services.
- Contribute to the financial effectiveness of the business.
You will be required to attend weekly training days at our Training Academy on Mondays 9am-5pm
The qualification includes exams and practical assessments.