Please familiarise yourself with our HB Training Covid-19 Health & Safety Course Guidelines. It is important that you follow these guidelines when attending a course with us at HB Training.
HB Training Course Health & Safety Guidelines
- All learners must arrive to the course alone and with minimal bags (only essential items to be brought into the premises).
- Each learner is required to bring their own masks, face visors and disposable gloves to wear when entering the building and these must remain on throughout the duration of the course (multiple pairs gloves will be required).
- Each learner is required to bring their own paper and pens to the course as our stock will be removed from use to reduce cross infection
- Each learner will be required to sanitize their hands upon entering the building and each time they leave the room and return
- Each learner will have their temperature checked upon arrival
- All HB Training consultants will be wearing face masks, face visors, gloves and aprons
- We aim to keep numbers low and maintain social distancing guidelines, therefore all courses will no longer require a model to attend for practical. Learners will be required to work on each other or on themselves depending on the course they are attending
- If you experience any of the Covid-19 symptoms please inform us immediately and we will help to find you an alternative course date
Course Model Adaptations:
The same model requirements still stand as explained in your confirmation booking email, however to follow new guidelines learners will now be using either themselves or each other for models.
Courses where learners are required to work on themselves for practical:
- Gel overlays
- Sculpting with gel & acrylic
- Just for teen courses
- Nail Art
Courses where learners are required to work on each other for practical:
- All brow courses
- All lash courses
- All massage courses
- Make up
- Spray tanning
- Thermo Auricular
- If you have any questions regarding these guidelines please email firstname.lastname@example.org