City & Guilds Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing
Duration: 1 year
Price: £2100 – Deposit of £550 – 10 month payment plan of £155 per month
Dates: Start date available throughout the year.
Time: 9:30am – 4pm
No formal qualifications are required. However, you must have drive, enthusiasm and passion for the hair industry
Qualification will include
- NVQ in Hairdressing at Level 2.
- ESQ in Communication, Application of Number and Digital Literacy (Wales only).
Overview of Qualification
- Ensure your own actions reduce risk to Health and Safety
- Give clients a positive impression of yourself and your organisation.
- Advise and consult with clients.
- Shampoo, condition and treat the hair and scalp.
- Change hair colour.
- Style and finish hair.
- Set and dress hair.
- Cut hair using basic techniques.
- Fulfil salon reception duties.
- Promote additional services and products to clients.
- Develop and maintain your effectiveness in work.
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Develop and maintain your effectiveness in work
- Plait and twist hair.
- Attach hair to enhance a style.
Course is available to anyone over the age of 16