City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing
Duration: 1 year
Price: £3700 – Deposit of £700 – 10 month payment plan of £300 per month
Dates: Start date available throughout the year.
Time: 9:30am – 4pm
This qualification is for advanced apprentice hairdressers with an appropriate skill set
Qualification will include
- NVQ in Hairdressing at Level 3.
- ESQ in Communication, Application of Number and Digital Literacy (Wales only).
Overview of Qualification
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Promote additional services or products to customers
- Provide hairdressing consultation services
- Creatively cut hair using a combination of techniques
- Colour hair using a variety of techniques
- Provide colour correction services
- Creatively style and dress hair
- Creatively dress long hair
- Develop and enhance your creative hairdressing skills
- Create a variety of permed effects
- Provide creative hair extension services
- Contribute to the financial effectiveness of the business
- Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
- Support customer service improvements