At HB Training we are always looking to develop and grow our team of experts.
Current job vacancies available at HB Training:
Are you passionate about helping and supporting others and want to share your skills and experiences to help others?
Why not join our teaching/assessing mentoring programme?!
Programme Routes Available:
- Beauty Therapist Training Consultant
- Massage Therapist Training Consultant
- Nail Technician Training Consultant
- Hairdressing Training Consultant
- Barbering Training Consultant
- Advanced Beauty Technician (Aesthetics) Training Consultant
- Must hold a fully accredited NVQ qualification in chosen route
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in chosen route
- Must be available to complete 60 hours of teaching at HB Training on scheduled dates
- Must be available to complete 30 hours of assessing at HB Training on scheduled dates
- Must be available to attend up to 90 hours of shadowing sessions at HB Training on scheduled dates
- Must be available to attend monthly department meetings
- Must be willing to sign a contractual agreement to commit to teaching at HB Training for a minimum of 12 months (if you leave prior to this a fee will be incurred of up to £1000 per qualification)
- Must be willing to sign a contractual agreement that you will not teach in any other organisations other than those agreed with HB Training.
Qualification achieved upon completion:
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Learning and Development
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Progress onto permanent Training Consultant employment at HB Training (application and interview is required)
Whats included in the programme:
- 90 hours of mentoring and support from an experienced and qualified Training Consultant in a real classroom environment
- 60 hours of supported delivery of private training courses in chosen route
- 30 hours of supported assessment of learners in chosen route
- Theory sessions for your qualifications
- The option to become a permanent employee at HB Training.
Upon completion of your 60 hours teaching & 30 hours assessing you will then go onto HB Training’s pay scale programme and will be paid for any course delivery that you complete.
Rates of pay are as followed:
£8.72 per hour until you receive your teaching/assessing qualifications
£9.50 per hour upon completion of your qualifications
*there are also commission incentives in place when meeting learner numbers for courses delivered and this can be up to £12 per hour.
- You will be given the opportunity to attend any further training courses delivered at HB Training free of charge*
- You will be included in any team building events