At HB Training we are always looking to develop and grow our team of experts.
Current job vacancies available at HB Training:
The ideal candidate will preferably have 3-5 years industry experience and are looking to expand their career and develop into a teaching role to help share their skills and experiences with others.
This role would be suitable for someone working within the industry and looking to gain some extra hours along side their salon role, as it would a flexible/casual worker contract with hours dependant upon course numbers.
There is also the option to work towards your teaching & assessing qualifications with us at HB Training by joining our teaching/assessing mentoring programme.
Are you passionate about helping and supporting others and want to share your skills and experiences to help others?
Why not join our teaching/assessing mentoring programme?!
Programme Routes Available:
- Beauty Therapist Training Consultant
- Massage Therapist Training Consultant
- Nail Technician Training Consultant
- Hairdressing Training Consultant
- Barbering Training Consultant
- Advanced Beauty Technician (Aesthetics) Training Consultant
- Must hold a fully accredited NVQ qualification in chosen route
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in chosen route
- Must be available to complete 60 hours of teaching at HB Training on scheduled dates
- Must be available to complete 30 hours of assessing at HB Training on scheduled dates
- Must be available to attend up to 90 hours of shadowing sessions at HB Training on scheduled dates
- Must be available to attend monthly department meetings
- Must be willing to sign a contractual agreement to commit to teaching at HB Training for a minimum of 12 months (if you leave prior to this a fee will be incurred of up to £1000 per qualification)
- Must be willing to sign a contractual agreement that you will not teach in any other organisations other than those agreed with HB Training.
Qualification achieved upon completion:
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Learning and Development
- VTCT Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Progress onto permanent Training Consultant employment at HB Training (application and interview is required)
Whats included in the programme:
- 90 hours of mentoring and support from an experienced and qualified Training Consultant in a real classroom environment
- 60 hours of supported delivery of private training courses in chosen route
- 30 hours of supported assessment of learners in chosen route
- Theory sessions for your qualifications
- The option to become a permanent employee at HB Training.
Upon completion of your 60 hours teaching & 30 hours assessing you will then go onto HB Training’s pay scale programme and will be paid for any course delivery that you complete.
Rates of pay are as followed:
£8.72 per hour until you receive your teaching/assessing qualifications
£9.50 per hour upon completion of your qualifications
*there are also commission incentives in place when meeting learner numbers for courses delivered and this can be up to £12 per hour.
- You will be given the opportunity to attend any further training courses delivered at HB Training free of charge*
- You will be included in any team building events