City & Guilds Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Nail Services
Haverfordwest Training Academy
Duration: 1 year
Deposit of £500 followed by:
6 monthly payments of £216.66
No formal qualifications are required. However, you must have drive, enthusiasm and passion for the beauty industry
Overview of Qualification
This qualification will provide you with the requisite knowledge, understanding and skills to work competently in the nail industry.
- Ensure your own actions reduce the risk to Health & Safety
- Provide pedicure services
- Fulfil salon reception duties
- Develop and maintain effectiveness at work
- Promote additional services or products to customers
- Provide manicure services
- Carry out nail art services
- Apply and maintain gel nail enhancements to create a natural finish
Course is available to anyone over the age of 16.
- Training Requirements
- You will be required to attend training days at HB Training throughout the year and complete exams and practical assessments.