City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Nail Services
Haverfordwest Training Academy
Duration: 1 year
Deposit £500 followed by:
6 monthly payment of £266.66
We recommend that you complete the nail services level 2 NVQ prior to attending this course and have industry experience.
You must hold a level 2 manicure services qualification prior to attending.
During the course you will cover the following units:
Unit G22 – Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
Unit H32 – Contribute to the planning and implementation of promotional activities
Unit N9 – Plan and create nail art designs
Unit N10 – Develop a range of creative nail images
Unit N8 – Enhance and maintain nails using wraps
Unit N6 – Enhance and maintain nails using UV Gel
Unit N7 – Enhance and maintain nails using liquid and powder
Unit N12 – prepare and finish nail overlays using electric files
Within these units you will learn how to;
- Prepare a treatment plan to suit clients individual needs and recommend the appropriate homecare advice.
- Work safely following health and safety regulations
- Take part in a nail design competition including planning, competing and evaluating the event
- Applying a full set, maintaining and removing nail enhancements using tips
- Sculpting and extending a nail using both gel and acrylic nail systems
- A range of finished including French,
colour andnail art techniques.
You are required to attend training days at our academy throughout the year and complete exams and practical assessments.